Access this screen from the CyReport Manager, click here on running CyReport Manager
In the ‘Site Configuration’ screen is a list of the sites configured for this installation of CyReport.
For each site there are columns showing the site’s name, the country in which the site is located, the area code of the site, the network address of the site and the interval between downloads for both the day and the night.
Assuming the CyReport license allows multiple sites, a new site can be added by clicking the 'Add' button. This will add a new, blank site and open the site’s configuration dialog. Without proper license, the ‘Add’ button will be disabled. A site can be deleted by clicking the small red trash can icon to the left of the site. There must be at least one site, and so the first site, which comes in a default state with the system, cannot be deleted. A pre-existing site can be edited by either double clicking its entry on the list, or by highlighting it and clicking the 'Configure' button.
To save all changes made in the Configuration Editor, either select File | Save from the menu bar, or click the save icon in the tool bar. Then click ‘Yes’ so CyReport Server reads the new configuration.
The Charging Test dialog is used to test the charges calculated by the call-charging algorithm for a site. It is opened by clicking the 'Charge Test' button on the Configuration Editor screen.
The top half of this dialog is controls, which are used to set up the parameters of a call. In the centre is a list box, which gives detailed feedback from the call charging engine. At the bottom of the dialog are the results displays, the 'Calculate' button that starts the calculation of the cost of a call and the 'OK' button, which closes the dialog.
- Simple Mode – the carrier of the call is selected directly from the Over Carrier drop list box.
- Advanced Mode – the trunk used by the call is specified and used to find the carrier of the call.
- Date – set the date of the call, using the edit box, or the drop down calendar.
- Time – set the time of the call, using the edit box, or the spin control.
- Duration – set the duration of the call, using the edit box, or the spin control
- Destination – enter the telephone number of the call’s destination.
- Site – a list of available sites.
- Incoming Trunk – select the trunk used by an incoming call when using Advanced mode.
- Outgoing Trunk – select the trunk used by an outgoing call when using Advanced mode.
- Meter Units – set the meter units used by the call.
- Over Carrier – select the carrier to use. This control is only available in Simple mode.
When the parameters of the sample call are set up in the above controls, the call-costing algorithm is started by clicking the 'Calculate' button. Detailed diagnostics on the call cost calculation is displayed on the list box in the centre of the dialog. When completed, the results of the calculation are displayed at the base of the dialog
- Cost – the total cost of the call.
- Carrier – the name of the carrier.
- Tier – the name of the tier of the carrier used by the call.
- Rate – the name of the time rate of the carrier used by the call.