To access the CyDesk options that can be customised, right click on the CyDesk title and select Configure.
Change CyRecord USB Recording Options
(NOTE: This is only applicable to clients using CyRecord USB which is now no longer supported, we recommend clients review our CyRecord Premier Trunkside recording solutions)
This is used to change the settings for the CyRecord USB connection method. This is enabled only when the agent is assigned to a CyRecord profile that does not override local settings.
CyRecord USB Options
- Path - The location where the recording files will be stored.
- Recording Volume - This is only applicable to local recording. It is the microphone level during recording.
- Save as MP3 format - Encodes the recording file to MP3 format.
- Prefix Filename with Account - The recording filename will start with the name of the caller, if known.
- Record All Calls - Automatically records every call.
- Campaign Name Folder - Creates a sub-folder in the recording path with the campaign name. The call must be a campaign related call.
- Queue Name Folder - Creates a sub-folder in the recording path with the queue name. The call must be a queue related call.
- Agent Name Folder - Creates a sub-folder in the recording path with the agent name.
Prefix Filename with Completion Code - The recording filename will include the completion code name.
- Show CyRecord Screen - Enables a dedicated CyRecord screen for easier on-demand recording session.
When CyDesk minimized to system tray, it will not pop when there is an active call
Show Floating Call Window
When this option is selected, the standard CyDesk call window is displayed when there is an active call.
Show Floating Tooltip with Campaign Calls
When this option is selected, the standard CyDesk call window is displayed when outgoing campaign (CyCall) calls are in progress.
Active Call Tooltip Display Opacity
This is used to increase or decrease the transparency of the floating call window / tooltip.
Queue Statistics Popup Display Options
This is used to display the statistics of queues inside the system.
Enable CyDesk Diagnostic Trace File
This is used for diagnosing a system. This should always be disabled unless a CyTrack employee instructs you to enable it. The diagnostic trace file can be found in My Documents, named CYDESK with a timestamp.
Advanced CyDesk Configuration (Restricted)
Inside CyDesk Options, click the ‘Advanced Options’ to display the ‘Advanced CyDesk Configuration’ dialog as shown below. You wil require the administrator password – contact our support desk if you have lost the password.
- XML Enabled – This option turns on or off the XML Integration feature on the CyDesk client.
- Server Port – Specifies the port to which the CyDesk client will attempt to connect if XML Integration is enabled. Note that the actual port number is the configured number + session ID.
- Send XML with attributes instead of nested tags – When this option is enabled, XML sent from the CyDesk client will be sent in the following format:
<CallData ID=”1” State=”Connected”/>
If this feature is disabled, the XML would be sent as follows:
Hide CallerID – This option can be used to hide the caller ID on incoming calls in the CyDesk call window.
Show Queue Groups – This option can be used to only show queue groups, not individual queues, in the queue statistics popup display.
Completion for every Incoming Call – If this option is enabled, every incoming call received will automatically have a completion code panel displayed.
Completion for every Outgoing Call – If this option is enabled, every outgoing call made will automatically have a completion code panel displayed.
Allow Multiple Codes – This option, if selected, will allow the entry of multiple completion codes.
Use ‘Tree Format’ – This option enables the grouping of completion codes into a tree structure.
Disable ‘Cancel Completion’ – This option disables the ‘Complete Without Calling’ button in the completion panel.
Account Code for Each Incoming Call - If this option is enabled, every incoming call received will automatically have an account code dialog displayed.
Account Code for Each Outgoing Call - If this option is enabled, every outgoing call made will automatically have an account code dialog displayed.
Display Type – switch between standard CyDesk interface with CyConsole.
CyConsole Indial Lookup – use the Caller ID to search for CyReport departments.