The principle purpose of the CyReport Server is to download data from the PABX on a regular basis, interpret this data and enter it into the CyReport database. A secondary purpose on CyReport Server is to act as a license server for other CyReport applications.
This screen appears when CyReport Server first starts. There are three panes:
- The system message window – shows all messages relating to the operation of the server.
- The sites screen – the status of the configured sites is displayed.
- The logged calls screen – the most recent logged calls.
The ‘sites screen’ shows a list of the sites currently configured on the system.
- Name – the name given to the site.
- Last Download – the time that the last download from the site took place, blank if no download has occurred yet.
- Amount – total bytes downloaded in the last download, blank if no download has occurred yet.
- Last Connection – the time that the site was last connected to. This is not the same as Last download as the site might not have logged any data in the time between downloads.
- Next – the time to the next download.
- Status – the status of the site, based on the last download. This item has three states.
- OK – this means that the site is operation correctly,
- Details... – a problem has occurred and an alarm has started. Click on the status to display the error details. The alarm can be cleared by clicking 'Clear Error' button.
- Disabled – call logging for this site is disabled.
- Poll Now – when clicked it will begin an immediate download from a site, regardless of Disabled or error status.
- The columns in the ‘logged calls’ screen, from left to right, are,
- Date/Time – the date/time that the call began.
- Duration – the duration, in seconds, of the call.
- Party 1 / Party 2 – the number of the first and second party to the call. This value is prefixed by a letter indicating what type of party it is. ‘E’ indicates that it is an extension, and the number is the extension number, ‘T’ indicates a trunk and the number is the trunk number.
- Dialled Number – the number dialled to make this call.
- Call Type – Incoming, Outgoing, Internal, Tandem, Feature or Unknown.
- Reload Configuration – CyReport Server will re-read from the database all site configuration, all decoder configuration and all other database configuration as it would on initial start-up.
- Log File – Allows a file of PABX data to be imported into the database as if it comes from a site.
View Licensing – opens the CyReport licensing window to view the features enabled.
- New Path – When CyReport Server downloads files, it places these in a temporary data storage folder. This defaults on install to ‘C:\Program Files\CyTrack\CyReport\tmp’, however, it can be changed with this option.
- Logging Options – Controls the ability to write a log of the CyReport Server actions, mainly used for troubleshooting. The log files are stored in ‘C:\Users\ProgramData’ (Windows 7 or 2008 Server) or ‘C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data’ (Windows XP or 2003 Server).
Novalog Sharing – If a legacy Novalog system is already in operation, this assist the transition to CyReport.
Display Options – Check the ‘Display Modified Dialled Numbers’ for the Dialled Number column on the CyReport Server logged calls pane to display the modified dialled number, which is the dialled number after the application of digit modification and prefixed area codes.
- Users – Shows a list of the users currently logged onto CyReport Server.
- Email Options – When CyReport Server starts an alarm, it can be configured to send a message to one email address.
SMS Options – When CyReport Server starts an alarm, it can be configured to send a message to one or more mobile phones via CySMS if this is installed.
Select Modem… - In the case that CyReport Server is connecting to CyReport Remote via a modem, the modem that is used can be selected by selecting from this menu.
COS Options – If the CyReport Hospitality is used to bar and unbar extensions then the mapping of the barred and unbarred states to the internal COS of the PABX can be set using this configuration.