Below are the steps on how to launch and login to the CyDesk Manager to manage the CyDesk Client configuration and settings, as follows:
1. You have 2 options in launching your CyDesk Manager:
- Clicking on the desktop shortcut; or
- Through the Start menu ► go to All Programs ► CyTrack Folder ► Select CyDesk Manager
2. Go to the File tab and select Login
3. Select the username on the drop-down menu and type in the password ► Click OK.
4. Your Username should be displayed on the top of the window, if you are logged-in.
End of article.
If you wish to receive updates on this article, please click the ‘Follow’ button on top.