This article will show you a step-by-step procedure on how to launch the General Settings Tab in CyDesk Manager. This window contains the general settings of the queue type you have set up.
1. Log-in to CyDesk Manager. The user must have administrator rights.
2. Go to Options and select Configure.
3. Under Administration, select Queues
4. Select the Queue Type on the drop-down menu. In this guide, select 'Queue.'
5. Select the Queue you want to configure or view the settings.
6. This will launch the General Tab of the Configure Queue on CyDesk Manager.
End of article.
If you wish to receive updates on this article, please click the ‘Follow’ button on top.