What's in this article:
1. Steps on how to login to CyCoach
2. Description of the login page components
CyCoach is a web application therefore, you may need to enter the URL on your browser manually, if a shortcut has not been created.
Steps on how to login to CyCoach
- When the CyCoach URL is entered, the welcome page will be displayed.
- To login, click either Assessments or My Personal Web Page. This will open up the Login page.
- The agents dropdown list contains all the active agents in the CyDesk system.
- Select the desired agent, enter the password and click "Log in" button.
The initial page after login varies
- If the user/agent has logged-in as an Administrator, the main Assessments page will be displayed.
- If the user/ agent has logged-in as a Non-Administrator or a regular user, My Web Page will be the main page.
- If the selected agent has administrator/supervisor rights in the CyDesk System, then an Administration Tab will be available otherwise not. With the administration tab, the user can configure the system to be used.
End of article.
If you wish to receive updates to this article, please click the 'Follow' button on top.