This article contains the following guides:
- Steps on how to set-up the Survey Queue
- For guidance on adding or creating a Survey Queue, click HERE.
- For the definition of the Routing Tab, click HERE.
1. To set-up the survey queue, open the survey queue created. In the example below, the name assigned for the queue created is "Survey Queue."
2. Go to the Routing Tab.
By default, the rows under the 'Destination' column are disabled. You must assign a destination for each Digit, as necessary ~ 0 to 9
In essence and as an example, you can set the rules, such as:
→ ‘0’ when selected by the customer, routes the caller to the Survey Queue where the caller can immediately rate the call.
→ ‘1’ when selected by the customer, routes the caller to a Voicemail Queue where the caller can leave a message about the call or perhaps request for a callback from a Supervisor or Manager after the call.
→ ‘2’ when selected by the customer, routes the caller to a phone number that connects them directly to a Supervisor or Manager after the call.
3. Double-click the "Destination" cell to assign the Overflow Destination or where the call will be routed once the corresponding digit is selected on a call.
On the screenshot below, row 'Digit 0' is selected.
4. On the drop-down menu, select the desired Destination Typeand Queue (once it appears). Click OK to save changes.
4.1 The new Destination will be created.
4.2 You may also assign an external number by selecting "Number" on the Destination Type and enter the phone number on the corresponding field accordingly. Click OK to save.
4.3 The figure below shows the current routing table for the survey queue created, in which:
→ If the caller pressed 0, the call will be routed to the 'Voicemail Queue."
→ If the caller pressed 1, the call will be routed to the external number "0917000123."
Once done, click OK.
End of article.
For clarifications, please leave a comment below. You may also click 'Follow' on top to receive updates about this article.