This article will guide you on how to configure and create a voicemail queue.
To be able to record voice messages, the primary requirement is to create a voicemail queue in CyDesk through the CyDesk Manager. In order to create this queue, follow the steps below:
1. Open the CyDesk Manager configuration window.
2. Under Administration, select Queues
By default, the Queue Type will be 'Undefined.' On the image below, it shows the current Queues configured (under Queue).
3. On the Queue Type, select “Voicemail” on the drop-down menu.
4. In the example below, there are no voicemail queues created. Click Add to create a new Queue.
5. Enter the Name of the queue to be created and click OK. On the example below, the name of the queue is 'Voicemail Queue.'
This will create a new voicemail queue named "Voicemail Queue" on the list, as shown below:
To configure this queue, simply double-click to open the general settings.
End of article.
For clarifications, please leave a comment below. You may also click 'Follow' on top to receive updates about this article.